Neuronix Inc. holds Health Canada Medical Device Establishment Licence (MDEL), Licence Number 13566, Company ID 157753, as an importer and distributor of Class I, Class II, and Class III medical devices.
We offer state-of-the-art, yet economic, solutions for healthcare, clinical research, veterinary medicine & experimental research, consumers & Pros, and advisory services to medical device manufacturers.
Who will benefit from our products?
· Physicians and Clinical Researchers – a wide range of advanced diagnostic electrophysiological devices.
· Audiologists and Auditory Researchers – advanced auditory evoked response system.
· Veterinary Medicine Doctors and Researchers – a comprehensive line of electrophysiological equipment.
· Consumers – earphones, hearing protection, and amplification.
· Professionals – in-ear monitors, musicians’ earplugs.
We provide advisory services to manufacturers who wish to market their medical devices in Canada, the US, and the European Union:
· Applications to Health Canada for a Medical Device Licence (MDL).
· Applications to Health Canada for a medical device authorization under the COVID-19 Interim Order.
· Consultation for manufacturers, authorized representatives, importer and distributor requirements and agreements under the EU MDR.
Who will benefit from our services?
· International manufacturers who wish to export medical devices to Canada.
· Canadian, US, and other non-EU manufacturers who wish to export medical devices to the EU.
· Manufacturers who wish to grow their businesses.
© Neuronix is a registered trademark of Neuronix Inc.